Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BP12_ScreenFlow_Post 1




This week I have decided to do my practical experience assignment on ScreenFlow. I have seen people use this before and really thought the application was neat; however, I did not even know where to begin. Today, I finally activated my lynda.com account as well as ScreenFlow. I think it is sad that I am four months in and have not utilized either of these tools. Anyway, it is better late than never. I watched the videos in lynda.com today for screencasting. I have watched so many videos, that I should feel a little more comfortable about the application, but I think I am still as confused as I was when I started. I think that I am just going to play around with ScreenFlow and see what happens.


Here is a list of just a few videos that I viewed today.





No comments:

Post a Comment