Wednesday, July 28, 2010

BP13_ScreenFlow_Post 2

This is sooooo funny and rather embarrassing, but maybe you will get a good laugh today. I was just going to begin playing with screenflow to see if I could figure it out. I kept trying to understand how to record the screen. I didn't realize that it was recording the screen the minute that I hit record. I thought that was only for my voice recording. I was waiting for some prompt that would ask me to go to an image or video that I wanted to insert. Well, now I know. This validates that learning is hands on. You can hear in the recording when I get click happy and just start clicking on everything because I couldn't figure out how to stop the voice recording. I will continue to play with this and see if I can create a video to be proud of.


No comments:

Post a Comment